Do you have Italian ancestors? If so, you could be eligible for dual Italian citizenship from his only inheritance.
This type of dual nationality is called "dual Italian citizenship by descent," the recovery of the citizenship of another country through (right of blood) while keeping up citizenship in their country of birth. To get more information regarding italian dual citizenship you may go through https://getitaliancitizenship.com/full-service-italian-dual-citizenship-assistance/.
Image Source: Google
Of Italian descent around the world, the idea of recovering the citizenship of Italian ancestry has become very popular over the last 10 years, so much so that the long waits for appointments of citizenship have become standard with many consulates Italians around the world.
However, the benefits of the recovery of Italian citizenship may well be worth the wait.
8 Ways to use dual Italian nationality
- Reconnect with the heritage and culture of their ancestors.
- More easily travel in certain countries and areas (Schengen).
- Access to the government-run health insurance (in case you plan to reside in Italy or during his travels around the country).
- More easily find work in the European Union.
- Living in Italy and purchasing property without so many requirements.
- Enjoy lower costs of college tuition in Italy.
- Vote for leaders in certain elections in Italy.
- Access investments available only to citizens of the European Union.