Breast cancer is a type of malignancy that occurs in the cells of the breasts. After blood and skin cancer, this cancer type is regarded as the most common type of disease diagnosed. Symptoms of this cancer type are not much visible during its initial stage.
However, if you feel the development of lumps or changes in the shape and texture of the breasts, it is highly advised to get a blood test for breast cancer done immediately. You can get cancer diagnosis lawyers in New Hampshire via http://www.monsantorounduplaw.com
Signs and Symptoms
- The occurrence of lump or thickening in the breasts.
- Abnormal changes in the size, shape or appearance of the bosom.
- Peeling, scaling or flaking of the skin surrounding the areola.
A person experiencing the symptoms as mentioned above should immediately visit the doctor and get tested against breast cancer. Every pathology lab offers the service of breast cancer tests. Today, you can also avail breast cancer test online service in the most convenient driven manner.
Risk factors Involved
A plethora of factors increases the chances of a woman suffering from this disease. Some of these are listed below:-
- Increasing age
- If you have a personal/family history of breast cancer
- If you have had exposure to radiation
- Beginning of period at a younger age
- Conceiving at an older age
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis Tests
When a person experiences strong symptoms of breast cancer, the following tests and diagnostic procedures are performed or recommended.